Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Cole's Family"

Remember this board book I made Cole last May?  Well, when I bought the kit from Blank Slate Board Books last year, it came with four books, so I thought I'd make another book for Cole.

Since Cole is now starting to become more aware of other people (and not just his own immediate eat/sleep/diaper change needs), I thought I really need to keep him up to date on his relatives.  So many of our loved ones live so far away!  Thus, "Cole's Family" book was born:






 Cole really loved it!

And I have to admit, putting this book together really made me think about how amazing it is that we live so far away from many of our loved ones, yet while I was looking through pictures there were so many good ones to choose from! Cole is definitely one loved little baby!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...